Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 112,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high-performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea) and listed on Euronext Paris.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
"As a Disability Confident employer, our aim is to ensure that disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this position will be offered an interview.
The data is only used for the purpose of providing additional support at interview.
If this is applicable to you, please ensure you answer "Yes" to the question regarding disability included in the application form for our awareness".
With this role you will join the Digital Workplace Sub-practice within the Digital Transformation Consulting team.
This practice is responsible for working with clients to define, design and implement the next generation of workplace solutions which provide employees with the environments and tools to improve employee experiences, drive efficiency in business performance, improve productivity and more.
The Digital Workplace team work on global projects across different industries bringing their expertise to support clients in their Workplace Transformation.
About the role
We are looking for an individual who brings their knowledge and experience to bring excellent advisory and delivery leadership to our clients. Your ideas will innovate Atos' workplace offerings, create exec-level engagement with our industry partners and drive the next generation of workplaces across the world.
Required skill set and experience
- A passion for workplace transformation and innovation including people change, workspaces and platforms
- Knowledge and experience of workplace platforms such as M365, Facebook Workplace, G-Suite and other technologies which support modern, hybrid working
- An understanding of user-led design and project leadership to accelerate and enable workplace change including personas, user journeys, agile methodologies, measuring benefits and value
- The ability to quickly understand customer situations and propose
- accelerate rollout and adoption of workplace solutions
- Background in consulting activities with clients in the areas of workplace and employee transformation solutions, superb interpersonal skills and a fluency in English
Desired skill set and experience
Ability to confer and implement modern technical and non-technical solutions which successfully fit into the processes and the existing client systems landscape
- Can propose and implement sustainable and future oriented architectures using the latest developments.
- Demonstrate the ability to leads projects through their lifecycle, analyse customer situations and provide proven recommendations, present to senior and C-level stakeholders
- Demonstrate experience and skills from working upon solutions with a focus on collaboration and workplace efficiency and uses Microsoft 365 with all the related tools and other SaaS offerings in the market accurately to drive communication and teamwork
This role is UK based and may require UK domestic and international travel, as the need arises.
Candidates must meet all visa and work permit requirements to successfully reside and work within the UK.
All employees are required to obtain Security Clearance (SC).
More reasons to join us:-
In addition to joining a large and successful company such as Atos, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include:
- An exciting salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Private medical insurance.
- An attractive pension scheme.
- Flexible benefits scheme, permitting the purchasing of discounted products and services.
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms.
What's more, we really value our employees' progress and it's a top priority to engage, encourage and help improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing our employees' careers.
Interested? Apply today!
We are devoted to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.