Senior Compensation and Benefits Operations Analyst - Bonus Process
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Currently there is an opening for the position of Compensation and Benefits Operations Analyst to focus on supporting the Global Bonus processes within Atos.
He/she is responsible for the participation of external benchmarks, pricing, budget simulations, campaign preparation in the tool, monitoring of the campaign and relevant reporting and analytics, including monthly salary increase reports based on SAP data, in coordination with the Workforce management team. In addition, this professional handles the Bonus Score Card (BSC) process campaign per semester for respective scope and support with accurate reporting.
- Support the Head of Global Bonus Score Card Process by updating the BSC documents - BSC HR guidelines, employees' flyer and other relevant documentation - each semester following the Executive decisions
- Preparation of pro-rata On Target Bonus (OTB) file basis SAP data, getting it validated from Global Business Units - GBU/Global C&B and updating the same in My Career - the global Atos performance and bonus management tool based on Success Factors modules
- Check Bonus Plan Indicator and propose updates to GBU C&B basis identified criteria and send request to update SAP accordingly
- Check if the forms in My Career are built accurately as per Bonus Plan Indicator (BPI)
- Share previous semester BSC structure and scope with HR Business Partners for validation and input on current structure and scope
- Assignment of collective KPIs basis inputs received and input of achievements
- Enter performance appraisal rating in Senior Management forms when required
- Prepare payout file and seek validation as per defined governance alongside validation of the payroll cut-off dates and BSC goal plan criteria
- Generate BSC statement - individual online BSC - in My Career available to employees
Bonus Score Card Processes Reporting and Analytics duties:
- Objective assignment status report
- Payout status report
- Payout simulations for various scopes
- Relevant professional experience in Compensation and Benefits of at least 3 years
- BA in Human Resources or Finance is preferred
- A strong analytical mind and a strong motivation for figure-driven and Information Systems tasks
- Good understanding of systems and all major MSOffice applications
- Outstanding Excel practice is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a matrix structure - across functional and international borders
- Positive, empathetic professional, able to maintain confidentiality
Joining a truly international team, our package includes:
- Opportunity to acquire a well-recognized expertise on the market
- An international successful company in IT service and consulting
- Phenomenal working environment in dynamic and intercultural teams - awarded Great Place to Work
- Very strong and recognized brand appearance
- Outstanding career opportunities within the organization
Thank you for taking time to review our job add. If you trust this is the right match for you, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV in English.
We are eager to learn more about you!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Back to top