Senior Channel Manager Cloud (m/w/d)
- Munich, Germany
Senior Channel Manager Cloud
The Cloud Regional Channel Manager will play a leading role in our cloud sales organization and will lead the end-to-end recruitment, on-boarding and management of new cloud-focused partners and customers, either directly or through accredited distributors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Strategic planning for the German and Central European market regarding cloud marketing with partners.
- Overall responsibility for the search, recruitment and on-boarding as well as strategic and operational support and performance management of Atos UCC Cloud Channel Partners (improvement of existing and especially development of new channel relationships) in a highly competitive market
- Consolidation of business planning and responsibility for the goodwill of the recruited partners
- Successful positioning of Atos UCC against otherUCaaS and CCaaS vendors
- Implementation of Partner Enablement Sales training for sales channels
- Helping partners position their portfolio in cloud end-user opportunities to build a qualified pipeline of cloud sales teams
- Partner pipeline responsibility for cloud solutions
- Active management of partner performance and partner success as well as leadership quality
- Support of the existing partner landscape in the transformation from traditional telco providers to cloud providers
- Continuous analysis and evaluation of the regional cloud market
- Define improvement recommendations for cloud channel and cloud sales management
- Close cooperation with regional and global cloud teams
- Develop incentive initiatives for cloud solutions sales to drive cloud channel sales with partners
- Quarterly marketing planning with strong / committed partners and execution / success control.
- Very good understanding of intelligent solutions in the areas of unified communications, IT, UCaaS / CCaaS, profound CCaaS expertise is an advantage
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in sales of IT systems, software, UCaaS / CCaaS to enterprise customers and partners
- High technical affinity and enthusiasm for complex topics
- Wide experience in professional partner sales organizations from recruitment to successful partner management, including tracking, partner relationship and performance management, and pipeline documentation
- The consulting for the use of the various applications requires profound knowledge of: Enterprise Customer interactions, technical contexts, customer processes and the various communication channels in the respective industries, a sense for professional project business with creativity and the ability to implement contracts
- Distinct customer and sales partner orientation and a high degree of personal initiative paired with the ability to adapt the company's own services to the needs of the partners and their end customers
- University degree (IT/BWL/INF) is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, very good communication and presentation skills, assertiveness
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel (mainly within Germany).
In case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders.
Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform.
Please call Deya Efremova at +49 89 7007 13038 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to your application.
Back to top