Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The Poland GDTS Tower is now looking for Senior Business Intelligence Engineer who will join the team responsible for development and maintenance of reports based on SAP Business Object.
The responsibilities on Senior Business Intelligence Engineer position include the following (but are not limited to):
• Analyzing reporting requirements
• Building and presenting solution designs
• Rapid prototyping, creating, enhancing and improving existing reports
• Maintenance and keeping up-to-date documentation
• Good knowledge of SAP Business Object
• Experience in Oracle SQL (or any other database like MsSQL, DB2 or PostgreSql)
• Working in a fast-paced environment within international teams
• Good team working / interpersonal skills
• Methodical and disciplined approach to work
• Good analytical skills
• Experience in working with customers
Nice to have skills:
• Experience in ServiceNow platform
• Experience in Informatica PowerCenter
• Fluency in spoken and written English (B2+)
• German will be a plus
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top