Senior Business Functional Analyst (m/f/d)
- Frankfurt, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As a Senior Business Functional Analyst, your task focus is the conception and analysis of web applications.
You are e.g. responsible for the following topics:
• Execution of requirements management• Determination of requirements for the newly developed web application in consultation with the relevant stakeholders
- Performing requirement and process analyzes to define tasks for the product backlog in question
- Priorization of requirements
- Modeling and specification of requirements
- Documentation and management of requirements
• Participation in status meetings with the Product Owner
• Perform and coordinate daily web development tasks according to specific product-specific policies for writing maintainable software and integrating it into a deliverable web product
• Design of new solutions in coordination with Solution Architects
- Drafting suggestions for improvement
- Matching the solutions with the requirement specification
- Analysis and design of standard system architectures or software solution architectures and functional modules
- Proactive in identifying cost-effective business problem solutions
• Act as the customer's voice throughout the development process
- Intensive cooperation with all stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
• Central interface between product owners and development teams to define and implement innovative software designs for web-based products
- Responsible collaboration with back-end developers to integrate your front-end solution with back-end services
- Manage, organize and participate in code reviews with team members
- Organizing and executing the design of test cases and implementing each test environment, as well as coordinating / running tests (testing code for robustness, including edge cases, ease of use, and overall reliability)
- Presentation and defense of software designs and completed features in front of colleagues and product owners / other stakeholders
- Preparing the software for publication on the live website
- Error identification and troubleshooting of delivered features
- Optimize website code for maximum performance
- Creating and promoting guidelines, best practices and standards for web development with other members of the web development community.
- Responsibility for the preparation of cost estimates / calculation bases including selection of suitable software packages
• Cross-Team Driver for Continuos Improvement
- Continue collaboration with other teams at the customer to ensure strategic initiatives are leveraged.
- Identify areas where we can improve the analytics and delivery capability of the entire team.
• Quality Assurance for New Releases•Support QAT and UAT
- Ensuring that agreed analysis services are prepared according to the project deadline.
- Working as a contact and agent in solving problems that arise
• Market screening by industry and application specific trends
• Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and best practices to improve the team.
Depending on the project, services in the following areas
• Responsible for the identification of new methods, procedures, rules and tools and applications (for example through Internet research, participation in webinars, reading in or tool application, coordination with experts, etc.)
• Responsible participation in tendering phases (for example, through Internet research on tender-relevant topics, participation in professional documentation, etc.) e.g. Support in the preparation of offers for customers by processing calculation values and supply of technical components to the bid team in the context of tenders
• Responsible for concepts for analysis and design topics (eg coarse concept, fine concept) e.g. responsible analysis of possible optimizations or technical requirements regarding customer-specific hardware or SW requirements. Conception and calculation of solutions for software solutions (for example web or backend developments).
• Responsible analysis and design of system or software solution architectures e.g. in the field of web or backend solutions
• Responsible for the preparation of cost estimates and calculation bases (for example by submitting estimated values for a module or a subcomponent or, if necessary, specialist support in the Rainbow process)
• Responsible for the creation or adaptation (on the basis of change requests) of individual applications (customizing / configuration, as well as implementation / integration) or software solutions
• Responsible for the development or implementation of software or individual applications in several IT technologies (for example programming in Excel macros (VBA), scripting, databases (SQL), .NET or Java based programming), possibly development of integration solutions e.g. via interfaces to various existing applications.
• Responsible for creating technical test cases or conducting tests (for example during the development phase of UNIT tests, regression tests based on the criteria agreed with the customer)
• Responsibility for bug fixing components for standard applications or subcomponents in software solutions (error identification, analysis, elimination, documentation)
• Responsibility in the preparation of quality assurance or acceptance concepts (eg by creating individual chapters)
• Conceptual design and implementation of quality assurance measures
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of technical documentation (eg user manual, programming guidelines, SOHB) in several areas
• Responsible implementation of customer workshops, e.g. Creation and presentation of presentations, moderation, implementation of PoC (proof of concept)
• Communication with specialist areas of the customer (eg regular meetings, coordination of requirements, if necessary 3-rd level support or technical coordination with manufacturers and suppliers
• Professional support of customers and / or employees through simple transfer of knowledge (eg explanation of a new technical component), through targeted coaching of individuals (e.g. incorporation and accompaniment of a new team member in a task area) or through training for a group (e.g. holding a user training)
• Identification of optimization needs in the project or area of responsibility and participation in implementation (for example, process optimization, cost-saving measures)
• Responsible (sub) project management
• Excellent analytical skills that include proven experience in all aspects of analysis such as Business Process Modeling, Use Cases / User Story Writing, Data Modeling, UML.
• Experience in stakeholder management and building excellent professional relationships
• Experience within a complete project lifecycle from initiation to delivery
• Experience in working with an agile methodology
• Experience of working with other departments (e.g., business units, infrastructure teams, audit) in several countries
• Experience working with remote client and supplier resources
• Experience in identifying and documenting technical customer needs, internal structures, procedures, workflows and systems.
• Experience in working on projects that require data analysis is beneficial.
• Proven track record of running projects in a challenging environment
• Flexible - ready to learn new technologies and expand business knowledge.
• Good problem solving skills
• Proven track record of meeting deadlines and collaboration with customers and suppliers
• Excellent communication and team skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• The role is intended for use at the customer site in Frankfurt (5 days per week), however, it is also possible to work with other customers in other locations.
• Fluent language skills in German (at least C1) and English
This position must be filled at the location in Frankfurt.
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
The location is Frankfurt.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Mr Kiril Draganov on +49 89 7007 13038.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Atos bietet viele Vorteile als attraktiver Arbeitgeber. Mit Ihrem Eintritt bei Atos treten Sie in ein global agierendes Unternehmen ein, in dem Sie neben einem wettbewerbsfähigen Gehalt weitere Vorteile haben.
- über 30 Urlaubstage
- flexibles Arbeiten
- personliche Weiterentwicklung
- Karrierepfade und -perspektiven
Back to top