SENIOR APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The primary responsibility of Application Administrator is to administrate and maintain application infrastructures based on traditional Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 including installation and configuration of business applications on it.
In this role you perform the daily services of the department Platform Operations Windows. You are performing the morning incidents service or the afternoon incidents service or the 3rd line day service.
During the incidents service you are the contact point on behalf of the department for disturbances and incidents. During the 3rd line day service you perform Exploitation Acceptance Test (EAT), you check the acceptance criteria for presence and qualitative content in migrations to the A-environment and you execute load tests. You analyze the results of and report on it. You automate evening and weekend work as much as possible through scripting (Powershell)
- Handling disturbances and incidents
- Installing and (technical) configuring the application.
- Submitting changes for firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Configuring authorization model (Active Directory, connection with SAP IDM, etc.).
- Performing Exploitation Acceptance Test
- Executing load tests
- Automating evening and weekend work as much as possible through scripting (PowerShell)
- Experience Windows Server 2008-2016 administration, minimum MCSE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Active Directory including: Group Policy, Domain Trusts, DNS, User and Group Management
- Microsoft IIS knowledge
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- ITIL Foundation
- Good interpersonal skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Great communicator within the team and customers such as application management
- Strong analytical skills (problem solver)
- Willing to take ownership
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top