At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help shape the future of the information space.
We are currently looking fora Security Engineer in VMS!
Are you experienced in analyzing alerts to determinate validity, priority and impact? Do you speak English at least on B2 level?
If you work well in a team and have knowledge of security events and analysis, we will be happy to meet you!
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for information security enthusiasts, ambitious people who want to develop in the area of cybersecurity. We offer a position of a Security Engineer in our global Vulnerability Management Service (VMS)
You will be responsible for translation of business needs and customer requirements in the area of vulnerability management into technical implementations with a usage of security products and services from the Atos portfolio.
What is ahead of you?
- working in SECURITY - most dynamically developing area of IT
- top notch technologies available on the market
- great development opportunities
- world class trainings and certifications
- working among the best in their field
What will you do?
- providing 2nd line support for our vulnerability management service
- analyzing vulnerabilities and configuration issues to determine validity, priority and impact using a wide range of security solutions, vulnerability scanners etc.
- monitoring and maintaining a vulnerability scanner and software agent as well as a tooling environment
- producing reports, collecting information from internal and external sources, combining data from different sources
- supporting the customer security organization
- managing escalations when necessary
- providing documentation and mentoring for junior staff members
- support our onboarding team during the customer onboarding phase
What team will You work in?
As Security Engineer you will be performing 2 Line activities in Vulnerability Management Service. VMS is one of the teams of Atos Big Data and Security (BDS) division. The work can be perform full-time remotely. No need to come to our office in Bydgoszcz, you just need to be located in Poland.
What do you need to know/have?
- experience in IT technology, from variety of angles (network, systems, applications, databases etc.)
- minimum 2 years' experience of working in international environment
- open and clear communication skills
- can-do attitude at vision creation and consistent implementation of it
- ability to work with high standards on behalf of Atos and its customer
- English spoken/written at least at B2 level
- experience in vulnerability scanning/management tools and processes will be beneficial
What we offer
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Work for a company that holds the title "Best Place to Work"
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets
Please, attach your CV in English!
If you are curious about this position and would like to find out more, don't hesitate to contact with our recruiter Kasia. She will be happy to answer all your questions!
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr