Security Consultant III - Client Continuity Manager
- Aguascalientes, Mexico
Credentials / Accreditations:
• CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional) preferred but not required.
Business/Technical Knowledge and Skills
• Business Continuity Management and ITSCM
• Business related processes, service/product and IT knowledge
• Assessment and analytic methodologies
• Moderation and presentation techniques
• Good knowledge of ITIL and according ASMM processes, esp. ITSCM
• Knowledge of the relevant standards (ISO31000, ISO22301/BS25999, ISO27000 etc.)
• Experience in operational risk and BC / ITSC / DR management
• Experience in assessments, audits and continuous improvement
• A strong interest in technology, along with an aptitude to learn quickly and a passion
Personal Skills and Capabilities
• Client focus to understand client's needs
• Team working to ensure BC / DR solution is developed / implemented across towers however, demonstrate strong skills and confidence to work independently.
• Must be flexible and organized with the ability to deal with multiple projects and handle dynamic and strict timelines.
• Must demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, coupled with a methodical approach to your work are a requirement, as well as the ability to develop good relationships with customers.
Back to top