Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Our ideal candidate would have an accountability for software development projects, based on agile best practices for one of the world top brands. You will:
- facilitate agility within the project according to the best available practices,
- handle impediments as a team servant-leader,
- support methodically and coaches all other team members, including the Product Owner in their roles,
- act towards team agile maturity increase, especially in scaled agile projects.
- proactively manage all project management aspects.
If Scrum mastering is your thing and you are eager to participate in the digital journey of the absolute stunning brands we work for, do not hesitate to check what we have to offer.
The Hero we need should have:
- 3 years' experience in delivery through any Agile development environment (SCRUM, SAFe, NEXUS, LeSS, APMG AGILE Framework)
- 2 years' experience in effective implementation Agile and Lean principles as SCRUM Master
- 4 years' experience in the project management role (PM), preferably in large-scale project or program within distributed multicultural environments,
- A higher education degree, preferably with a major in business, technology, science, engineering or mathematics,
- Good practical knowledge of the techniques used by SCRUM Master, Agile PM, PO (any renown certification is a plus),
- In depth knowledge of agile methodologies and techniques (SCRUM on team level, SAFe on project level),
- Experience in a facilitator role towards senior stakeholders in international, multicultural organization,
- In depth knowledge ofan agile management tools (JIRA, Confluence, AM),
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Fluency in German would be an asset
Your Skills and Personal Qualities
- Result-oriented and independent, with an ability to drive progress and strong focus on quality
- Trustworthy and emphatic, able to motivate cross-cultural project teams and increase their performance
- Inspect & adapt agile mindset needed to survive in agile world
Boost your career as a Scrum Master/Project Manager with us ! You will find here everything in place for you to realize yourself as an agile driven specialist and enter an open community of agile enthusiasts seeking for continuous improvement. If it sounds a bit interesting, take a risk and contact us. We're ready to welcome you to the team!
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.