SAP MM CONSULTANT
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos Bulgaria is looking for SAP MM Consultant
- Customizing and implementation of SAP MM module
- Work on design and technical realization of business processes in existing and in greenfield implementations
- Training of business users, migration of master data, perform and support integration tests
- Maintain technical documentation: Blueprint, Functional Design Documents, Development Specifications, Test Scenarios, User manuals
- Assist and actively participate in the delivery of complex changes, resolution of incidents and problems; support for interfaces with other applications used in manufacturing including good understanding of their landscapes
- Knowledge in SAP SRM or Ariba will be considered an advantage
- Experience in implementation or support of SAP ECC 6.0 MM module or experience with implementations of other business systems in Materials Management
- Business and/or technical knowledge in Procurement & Inventory management area will be a strong advantage
- University degree in Information Technologies/Computer Science or other technical/economics education
- Fluent English
- Customer focus
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with technical and business stakeholders
- Motivated personality with positive attitude and a good teamplayer
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top