SAP MM CONSULTANT
- Istanbul, Turkey
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced SAP MM Consultant in order to respond to our growing business in a multinational environment. You will be in charge of various tasks;
- Solving incident and change requests which are opened in the ticketing tool of the customer.
- Updating the status of the incident and change requests in the ticketing tool.
- Analysis, design, implementation, test, maintenance and documentation of SAP/IT solutions.
- Understand business processes and facilitate customer's business needs/requirements gathering to propose high-level solution.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and perform system configuration, design forms and reports as well as to work closely with SAP ABAP team.
- To understand SAP implementation methodology and follow this during project implementations.
- To participate in analysis workshops with customer and help in documenting the information and progress as per project methodology and standards.
- Be able to function independently within the designated responsibility area.
- SAP Certification is preferred.
- 3+ years experience in SAP MM module
- SAP Support and Application Management project experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and team player
- English skill is a must
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top