SAP LOGISTICS EXECUTION SENIOR CONSULTANT
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
- Project delivery - Deliver assigned projects in the role of SAP Logistics Execution expert, covering the complete scope for Warehouse and Distribution Management and its integration to other ERP functionalities and external systems/solutions. Analysis of business requirements, system design, build and test, Go-live and post go-live support.
- Deliver ERP system support services for SAP Warehouse and Distribution Management application and interfaced external systems and solutions- manage and resolve requests on separate schedule and/or as part of scheduled packages and releases.
- Collaboration with external partners and various business stakeholders to achieve successful completion of the projects/solution changes
- Proactively identify and resolve system problems to enhance performance and prevent service deficiency
- Maintain technical documentation: Functional Design Documents, Test Scenarios, User manuals, Development specifications, Solution Proposal Documents, etc.
- Professional experience in SAP Warehouse and/or Distribution Management areas (knowledge in possibilities for custom developments will be an advantage)
- Experience with SAP Partner product Logistics Execution Optimizer (LEO) will be considered as a strong advantage
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, managing different types of tasks in the area of project delivery and support.
- University degree in IT or related field
- Good communication with technical and business stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English required
Some of our employee benefits include:
• On Target bonus
• Additional paid leave
• Daily food allowance
• Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
• Flex hours
• Home office
• Discount for sports cards
• Learning Hub
• Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Back to top