SAP Financial Accounting Consultant
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
- Projects delivery - Deliver assigned projects in the role of SAP FI expert, covering the complete scope for Financial Accounting and its integration to other ERP functionalities and external systems/solutions. Analysis of business requirements, system design, build and test, Go-live and post go-live support;
- Deliver ERP system support services for SAP FI application (GL, AA, AR, AP) and interfaced external systems and solutions- manage and resolve requests on separate schedule and/or as part of scheduled package and release;
- Resolution and proactive management of systems problems.
- Significant professional consulting experience in SAP FI area;
- Knowledge and experience in SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA) and the related authorization concepts;
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, managing different types of tasks in the area of project delivery and support;
- University degree in Financial Accounting or IT / Computer Science or related field;
- Excellent communication with technical and business stakeholders;
- Fluent written and spoken English required.
Would be considered an ADVANTAGE
- Knowledge in Treasury, Collection and Disputes, Investment management, Real Estate;
- ABAP development knowledge (debug and simple code understanding);
- 2 full lifecycles of project implementation;
- Excellent Presentation skills; very good ability to lead and facilitate meetings and workshops or functional areas and integration alignment;
- Business background in financial area is strongly desirable - accounting, taxation, external and internal financial reporting.
Some of our employee BENEFITS
- On Target bonus
- Additional paid leave
- Daily food allowance
- Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
- Flex hours
- Home office
- Discount for sports cards
- Learning Hub
- Referral bonus
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English
Back to top