SAP Controlling Consultant
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
- Project delivery - Deliver assigned projects in the role of SAP CO expert, covering the complete scope for Management Accounting and its integration to other ERP functionalities and external systems/solutions. Analysis of business requirements, system design, build and test, Go-live and post go-live support;
- Deliver ERP system support services for SAP CO application (Overhead Accounting, Product Cost Controlling, Material Ledger, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting) and interfaced external systems and solutions- manage and resolve requests on separate schedule and/or as part of scheduled package and release;
- Communication with third parties - SAP AG and others.
- Professional experience in SAP CO area (knowledge in possibilities for custom developments will be an advantage);
- Knowledge and experience in SAP CO and the related authorization concepts;
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, managing different types of tasks in the area of project delivery and support;
- University degree in IT or related field;
- Good communication with technical and business stakeholders;
- Fluent written and spoken English required;
- Business background in financial accounting is desirable.
SOME OF OUR EMPLOYEES BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- On Target bonus
- Additional paid leave
- Daily food allowance
- Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
- Flex hours
- Home office
- Discount for sports cards
- Learning Hub
- Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Back to top