SAP Controlling (CO) Trainer
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Lead established trainings, prepare 'tailored' and roll-out trainings in the area is SAP CO (Controlling) Module
- Experience in the follwing controlling areas: Controlling, Overhead Cost Controlling, FI planning, OPEX Allocation plan/actual, Profitability, FI/COPA Reconciliation
- Update training materials, prepare self-study materials
- Deliver learning community services in own area
- Update & enhance ready training / user documentation
- Participate in the design & preparation of e-learning & classroom courses, including knowledge assessment products
- Deliver Standard Training (2-5 topics)
- Business or Technical University Degree
- Business experience in the respective area
- Practical system experience with SAP CO module
- Knowledge on best practices of end user training: user documentation, interactive tutorials, in-country trainers' support, learning community services is an advantage
- Open personality who enjoys delivering presentations and is able to explain complex concepts in understandable and structured manner
- Enthusiastic about great customer service
- Intellectual curiosity, attention to detail and technical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English proficiency
Some of our employee benefits include:
• On Target bonus
• Additional paid leave
• Daily food allowance
• Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
• Flex hours
• Home office
• Discount for sports cards
• Learning Hub
• Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Back to top