SAP BW CONSULTANT
- Sofia, Bulgaria
We are a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Deliver 3rd level support services for SAP BW solutions and Data Analytics
- Contribute to the upgrade of SAP BW to SAP BW on Hana
- Work on data models optimization within SAP BW on Hana
- Work on complex changes in alignment with BI architects and business stakeholders
- Deliver projects in the area of SAP BW and Data Analytics
- Collaborate with external partners and various business stakeholders for the successful
- completion of projects and solutions changes
- Contribute to Data Analytics initiatives / projects (HADOOP, Data Lakes, Predictive analytics)
- Proactively resolve systems problems to enhance performance and prevent service deficiency.
- Maintain solutions documentation: Functional Design Documents (FDD), Test Scenarios (TSD),
- User manuals, etc.
- Implement System Security Standards and procedures
- Professional experience in SAP BW, data modeling, ABAP, characteristic relationships and data slices
- Technical knowledge for SAP BW, SAP Business Objects Design Studio, Query Designer will be as advantage
- Ability to work in dynamic environment and managing various-nature tasks in the areas of support and project delivery.
- Customer-focused and goal-oriented professional with innovative thinking and attention to detail
- Fluently communicate with technical and business stakeholders
- University degree in IT or Business Insights related field
- Fluent written and spoken English
Some of our employee benefits:
- On Target bonus
- Additional paid leave
- Daily food allowance
- Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
- Flex hours
- Home office
- Discount for sports cards
- Learning Hub
- Referral bonus
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English.
Back to top