SAP Business Intelligence Consultant
- Larkhall, United Kingdom
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The opportunity - SAP Business Intelligence Consultant
Identify the business drivers and the context in which the role will operate now and, in the future. Our customers are constantly seeking state of the art business execution software solutions that maximise their business results, offer integrated on-demand tools that can deliver operational improvements, increase people performance, and provides insightful business analysis
Our ambition at Atos is to focus on delivering business-led, technology-enabled change for our clients including industry-specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics, and cloud solutions.
To achieve these goals, we are looking for BI consultants that are driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving with high potential to grow within our SAP Analytics practice.
Location: UK Wide with regular travel to customer sites (this would include staying away from home). International travel may be required.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
In today's modern markets businesses are increasingly being challenged to deliver the unique experience that their customers expect. Given the fluidity and complexity of these markets, this is notoriously difficult to achieve.
Lead, develop, and engage with the client to identify and drive value and bring the best resources to the client
Understand current and future client needs in the context of market dynamics and apply insights to recommend short- and/or long-term value creation for the client.
Ensure the quality of the work to be truly distinctive in its focus on client impact and tangible results
Collaborate with Client Account leadership to drive the strategic point of view, gain agreement upfront for all deliverables, to ensure delivery expectations are met.
- Experience delivering multiple SAP solutions and knowledge of key SAP products in SAP Analytics including HANA.
- A successful track record of client relationships across multiple assignments
- Must be eligible to gain UK Government Security Clearance
- A profound knowledge across industry segments and/or deep knowledge in Consumer Products & Retail, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Utilities or Automotive industry with a focus on Analytics.
- Extensive hands-on experience in SAP BI / BW with recent 'know-how' on BW7.5 on HANA , Native HANA , or BW\4HANA , and SAP Analytics Cloud or BI Suite 4.2
- Expert knowledge in hands-on delivery of solutions in SAP BI as well as hands-on experience in backend extraction and data-modelling.
- Solid understanding of 1 or more SAP Suite on HANA or S/4HANA functional area and its processes.
- Strong SAP customer experience focused understanding, working experience in the fields above, and at least 3 end-to-end deployments in SAP BW and or Native HANA projects.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions and options in a way that can be understood by non-technical people and that leads to quality decision making.
- Ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills, and experience in working with programme team, sales and customer service departments & business partners.
- Proven attention to detail, with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving with the ability to relate problems to the wider organisational context and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments at the same time.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days' annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive partner pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What's more, we really value your progress and it's a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximise your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Getting to know Atos
You can look forward to joining a global powerhouse in digital transformation. We have 120,000 employees in 73 countries and an annual revenue of €13 billion. We are also number one in Europe regarding Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, providing end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business applications and Digital Workplace solutions through our Digital Transformation Factory. Additionally, we provide transactional services through Worldline, Europe's leader in the payment industry. Our group is also the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and operate under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top