Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, Solution Design, Sizing, Installation, Configuration and Monitoring of SAP Systems
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of the Basis component of SAP systems and planning, designing, and architecting of SAP systems across a variety of platforms and database.
- Configuring SAP System with HA, Replication, DR; Backup and Recovery of the SAP HANA & Other Databases
- Installing support packs, conducts upgrades, backups/recovery, system refresh and troubleshooting as well as administers databases, conducts failover of production systems, and monitors and ensures performance of SAP systems; administration of SAP system integration within an SAP Landscape.
- Managing SAP Users, Licenses, Revisions and Maintenance.
- Supports setup and connectivity of integrated system landscapes (OnPremise, Cloud and Hybrid)
- Support for system optimization
- Support for solution proposals and bid management
- Delivers customer workshops and trainings
- SAP Technology - specific certification
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA products
- Detailed knowledge of relevant SAP and non-SAP technologies (e.g. databases, software stacks and infrastructure components)
- Minimum 5 years of project experience and exposure to different components
- Must have a strong excellent knowledge of relational databases and HANA administration.
- Understanding of Infrastructure interacts with SAP i.e. Virtualization/ Storage/Network.
- SAP System Administration
- SAP Transport Management
- Installation and Patching SAP Systems
- Fluent business English.
What we offer you:
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive bonus plan
- Interesting career opportunities both locally and internationally.
- We value you and provide you with flexible working time with remote working possibility.
- The possibility to work on complex and challenging projects for leading clients.
- A personal development plan that is created together with your Manager.