SAN Storage Engineer
- Realejo Alto, Spain
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
- You will work in a diverse team for a really important international client in the Aerospace&Defense area.
- You will be on charge of the administration of all our Storage Area Network to ensure the best delivery to our client.
- Continuous change, configuration and improvement.
- Automation of repetitive tasks.
- Crafting added value.
- Being a driving force for proposals and implementing one's own projects.
- Proficiency in Business English and Spanish.
- Education: System Engineering or other relevant IT degree.
- Previous experience working with SAN Storage and associated technologies like Brocade L4, 3PAR L4.
- NetApp ONTAP 9.x expertise: SMB1- 3 and NFS 3-4 protocols. Hardware configuration, installations Upgrades.Metrocluster. OFFTAP.
- Network expertise:. IPv4, UDP, TCP (Prerequisite).
- Ability to build a Portfolio to present to our clients.
- ITIL v3 (IT Infrastructure Library).
- Network analysis capability (packet dissection).
- Programming: shell and/or Perl, python and SQL.
- RHEL, Solaris.
- LDAP and NIS.
- Excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and process understanding;
- Ability to learn, adapt and possess a strong sense of responsibility;
- Competitive remuneration package:
- Extensive training programs;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Long term career opportunities and professional growth in a global company.
Here you will be working on various projects with skillful co-workers to share experience with and you will enrich your knowledge base! As an employer we give equal opportunities and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you recognize the opportunity to grow your professional career in a multinational company like ours - apply today only with a CV in English! All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Back to top