Salesforce Senior Consultant
- Munich, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Would you like to become part of our innovative and rapidly evolving Salesforce community and drive forward the further development of Salesforce in Germany? Do you have extensive expertise in the implementation of international Salesforce projects and are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Then we are exactly right!
As a Salesforce Senior Consultant (m/f/d) you optimize our customers' business processes and develop customer-centric solutions based on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform.
Your tasks in detail:
• You define self-responsibility CRM strategies and analyze and optimize business processes and working methods of our customers.
• Developing innovative solutions based on the Salesforce platform for the complex needs of global companies in the areas of sales, marketing and customer service is also one of your tasks.
• You are responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of partly global CRM projects based on the Salesforce platform.
• Lead customer workshops and prepare presentations and project results.
• You communicate at the management and specialist level of our customers.
• You are responsible for managing Salesforce projects. You design delivery models and lead development teams.
• You are proactively looking for ways to optimize our projects and identify new business opportunities for our customers.
• You advise our clients on technical issues in the context of Salesforce and related topics such as Digital Transformation and Marketing Automation.
• The implementation of sales activities and preparation of offers is also one of your tasks. They are responsible for the solution design.
• You are responsible for creating effort estimates based on the Salesforce platform.
• You make significant contributions to the ongoing development of our Salesforce Service portfolio and our Salesforce Delivery team.
We expect from you:
• Successfully completed studies in computer science, business administration or similar.
• Many years of experience in international agile CRM projects
• Certified Salesforce Expertise
• Independent, structured and solution-oriented way of working
• High level of analytical and conceptual thinking
• Strong communication skills
• Very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written
• Mobility and the willingness to travel
This position must be filled at the locations München, Hamburg, Fürth, Düsseldorf, Paderborn.
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Mr. Kiril Draganov on +49 89 7007 13038.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top