Sales Manager Regionen CSA (m/w/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Public administration is the strategic growth and investment area for Atos. In order to tap the potential in this market, Atos focuses in particular on the federal states and their IT service providers as well as the security authorities. To strengthen our team, we are therefore looking for an experienced and independently acting Client Sales Manager with knowledge of the structures and processes of public administration, especially with an existing network in the area of security authorities.
As Client Sales Manager you will be comprehensively involved in all operative aspects of sales to a dedicated clientele from the German public sector and will align your actions with the strategic goals of the business unit. In doing so, you will coordinate intensively with all those responsible in your area of responsibility.
You will be responsible for the development of new customers as well as for the maintenance and expansion of the existing customer and partner network. To this end, you will develop a suitable procedure and implement it in close coordination with the respective (internal and external) realization partners; at the same time, you will communicate with changing project teams that will support you in achieving your project goals. You will further develop your network at the customer's site, attend relevant conferences and congresses to learn about new topics and approaches, actively carry out market and competition analysis and thus contribute significantly to the further development of Atos' solution portfolio.
As Client Sales Manager you contribute to the economic success of the division.
Your responsibilities include:
• Independent sales responsibility for dedicated clients
• Professional management of projects, bidding situations and tenders; technical responsibility for changing project and bid teams
• Independent and directed expansion and maintenance of relationships at all levels in the assigned customer segment
• Coordinated creation and pursuit of an account strategy
• Initial positioning of Atos as an integrated solution provider
• Generation of references, conception of marketing activities, management of the partner network
• At least 6 years of professional experience in the environment of the security authorities
• Knowledge/experience in the field of public contracting authorities, especially safety authorities
• Extensive knowledge in several specialized procedures in the field of BOS
• Sales activity therefore high travel activity
• Readiness to travel within Germany (complete)
• Sales experience
• Willingness to work in the "internal security" environment
• Strong communication skills
• Development of solutions based on customer requirements
• Ability to work in a team and to think "outside the box"
In case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders. Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform.
Please call Lilyana Cvetkova at +49 89 7007 13038 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to your application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top