Sales Manager - Energy Market (f/m/d)
- Vienna, Austria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
You will take on a responsible and exciting role in a committed international sales team in which constant further development, mutual exchange and teamwork are very important.
- Develop the business and assure sales target achievements within the global energy market
- Expansion of the business in new regions in cooperation with the regional sales colleagues for this market
- Build-up and manage sales pipeline and define go-to-market strategies in close coordination with business unit, industry sales and regions
- Drive opportunity and proposal development in close cooperation with Business Unit bid management, industry sales and regions from first lead identification to closing
- Build up and maintain a sustainable customer relationship (to existing and new customers) and keep the Atos CRM system up-to-date
- Completed education (FH / University ...)
- At least 5 years professional experience in an international sales position with proven track record and established network
- Experience in international project business
- Indepth knowledge of the Energy market (ecosystem, processes, key business driver) with focus in renewable Energy preferably Offshore Wind
- Very good technical understanding, preferably in communication technology
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of complex issues, analysis and solution competence
- Very good command of English, spoken and written
- A varied and challenging field of activity in a pleasant working atmosphere in a highly qualified team
- Flexible working hours, home-office and models to ensure the compatibility of job and family
- "Training on the job" and external further education
- Various benefits (occupational medicine, co-financed lunch, a lot of discounts...)
The minimum annual salary for this position is € 60.000,- (full-time basis) Your actual annual target income will be determined in line with the market according to your qualifications and experience. We have set ourselves the goal of promoting diversity in our company. We look forward to receiving your application, regardless of gender, origin, age, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your online application at jobs.atos.net!
Back to top