Sales & Client Manager Cyber Security Solutions
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Would you like to join a global leader in cyber security, share your passion and boost your career?
At Atos Cyber Security, the market leader in innovative cyber security solutions, we engage with large and medium-size organisations all over the world to develop and sell our own software and services; cyber products that are recognized and used worldwide by more than 5 million users.
In 2018 our cyber security division achieved a 32% growth ratio. To further accelerate, we anticipate doubling our short-term revenue and generate 35% annual growth in the coming years. Therefore, we are now recruiting first-class Sales & Client Managers Cyber Security Solutions with the right skills and ambitions to achieve our targets.
Your role as Sales & Client Manager Cyber Security Solutions
Your drive, vision and enthusiasm allow you to actively sell the Atos Cyber Security products to defined target customers. You will work both independently and in cooperation with the Account Executive team, security consultants and other solution experts. Your main focus will be to position and sell the Atos security product portfolio that is being developed in house, completed with third party products when necessary. Building relationships, good listening skills, entrepreneurship and generating new leads are key in this role. The scope is very broad as you will work together with clients in different industries in the Northern Europe region (e.g. Manufacturing, Banking, Public, Healthcare etc.). Your key responsibilities are:
- Position and sell the Atos security product portfolio;
- Execute the plan to meet and exceed the annual sales targets and expand our customer base within the country;
- Open doors at new logo's, being able to translate our portfolio of security products;
- Add tangible business value;
- Create and manage own pipeline within assigned territory;
- Build strong customer relationships.
You will join the Atos Big Data & Security (BDS) division. This division is the fastest growing division within Atos showing double digit growth since its creation in 2015. It compasses 4 practices: Big Data, High Performance Computing, Mission Critical Services and Cyber Security. The Cyber Security hub is located just outside Amsterdam and consist of 10 people that provides information security consulting, implementation services and managed security services for the Dutch market.
Your work location will be the Atos office close to Amsterdam, but also our clients' offices across the region. You reportto the Head of Sales Big Data & Cyber SecurityNL.
Who are you
- At least 5 years of sales experience, preferablywithin cyber security and/or cloud services;
- Passionate about IT, Sales and Business Development and proactive in your approach towards potential new clients;
- Ability to build and lead strong customer relationships;
- Ability to articulate our solutions into a value proposition and answer the customer needs;
- A positive team player as well as an enthusiastic self-starter;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer you
- Attractive salary with an incentive bonus scheme;
- Benefits include company car, fuel card, mobile phone allowance;
- Attractive pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance;
- 5 weeks annual vacation and 5 additional annual leave days;
- Challenging work with most remarkable global and local clients in various industries;
- Innovative atmosphere with passionate and responsible colleagues and management;
- Flexible working time with remote working possibility;
- Training and career planning based on your individual development plan;
- Atos University and/or external training and education;
- Company culture is what you make of it together with your passionate colleagues. It's straightforward - be yourself. We take your ambitions seriously.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Why waiting? Join us!
For more information about this interesting step in your career you can contact Marlies Roeterdink via+31 (6) 4077 1673. Interested in applying? Please upload your resume on our website or send it to email@example.com.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top