RTL Business consultant (m/w/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Do you want to take our Retail, Transport and Logistics clients to the next step in their digital journey?
Do you want to help our clients to do business in a new, digital and future proof way? Are you somebody who speeds up innovation, removes barriers and accelerate the journey by being our client's partner and guide through the transformation process? Do you combine creative problem-solving skills with domain expertise and knowledge of Retail, Transport or Logistics to create winning strategies? And are you interested by driving digital transformations that are fueled by data, understood through analytics, scaled by technology and delivered frictionless - then we are looking for you.
Atos is transforming and we are part of that exciting journey to put the client in the middle of everything we do. To grow our business in the dynamic and challenging Retail, Transport and Logistics industry, we are looking for ambitious Atos colleagues with the right mindset, skills and experience to make it happen.
You and what you will do
We believe that having an entrepreneurial and can-do mindset, curiosity, pragmatism, creativity and a bias for action are elements that should appeal to you when joining RTL Consulting. You are T-shaped in knowledge and experience. You know on a high-level what's involved in all steps of introducing, implementing and embedding strategies and solutions that involve digital technologies and capabilities, but you really excel in 1 (ideally 2) domains. Your role is to create solutions that deliver incremental business value with every step in the process. Where you discuss idea's, concepts and solutions with clients and being their partner on the digital transformation journey. You focus on creating transformation strategies that involve data, technology, analytics and organizational change. Connecting the what to the how. RTL consultants are the architect of the solution and the orchestrator of delivery, making sure the right resources from other Atos capabilities are connected at the right time and place.
What that could look like day-to-day? As an RTL Consultant, you could be d eveloping an omnichannel roadmap for a Retail client who needs help in implementing its mobile first strategy or working together with our Presales colleagues on a proposal for an innovative Last mile delivery solution for a Logistics customer. You could also prepare a presentation for the innovation manager of a client in aviation, to help shaping what the new way of travelling would look like and what technology can do to add customer value.
What you bring:
- A Master's degree or equivelant
- You are currently a GCM 4-6
- 3+ years' work experience, preferably in an international business context
- Affinity with Retail, Transport or Logistics. You have a thorough understanding of industry dynamics
- Drive & ambition to be successful and help clients be successful
- A combination of strategic thinking combined with a hands-on mentality
- A commercial and entrepreneurial mindset, experience in project management, stakeholder management and customer experience (in general)
- Demonstrable Business Consultancy and problem-solving skills
- Willing to take an extra step and surpassing the client's expectations
- (Inter)nationally mobile and willing to work away from home on a regular basis (where & when allowed)
- Fluent in the language of the country that you live in, plus English
- Training, experience and certifications in Digital technologies are highly desirable
- Excellent PowerPoint/Google slides skills
- An intrinsic interest in how technology is advancing and what new opportunities that can bring for delivering best in class customer engagement strategies
About RTL Consulting
RTL Consulting started in Day 2 of the Spring program, with experienced and enthusiastic consultants in Northern Europe covering different areas within the RTL domain. With Bram Steenhoek leading the Retail engagements and Annemarie van Vembde focusing on Transport and Logistics and taking overall responsibility for the team. As RTL Consulting is a new team in the RTL industry, we expect new joiners to be able to deal with ambiguity and should be comfortable with fluid roles and activities.
The 'early days' of RTL consulting will be focused on developing the business, building internal networks with client executives around the world, helping them sell and win deals and build repeatable approaches of success formulae (portfolio & thought leadership).
This means that your day to day will include talking to pre-sales and Client Executive Partners around the globe to see where RTL Consulting can join on opportunities. This might mean structuring problems by joining clients calls, helping creating storylines and writing proposals to help win the deal.
What we offer:
We offer you a fresh approach to Consulting within Atos, ambitious and driven leadership and the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the RTL Consulting practice, the RTL industry, and the bigger Resources & Services industry. Initially, joining the RTL Consulting industry team is a horizontal step in your career development. Of course, within RTL Consulting there will be plenty of room to advance your career in responsibilities, skills, capabilities and benefits, as we are a strong believer of coaching and supporting you to meet your goals and ambitions.
Back to top