Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos has created a Human Resources Global Shared Services Center (HR GSSC) in Sofia with five streams: Workforce Management, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll and Personnel Administration, and Recruitment.
Currently there is an opening for a Reporting Analyst in the one of our Recruitment teams, based in the Global HR Center of Excellence in Sofia.
The Shared Services Centre consolidates HR operational functions to deliver them in a manner, promoting operational efficiencies and service improvements. It also provides advice and employee support across the Atos Organization on the use of HR systems and processes.
WHAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY DO ON THE JOB:
- Design high priority reports in a timely manner
- Review, analyze, define and document customer and business reporting requirements
- Develop and communicate system documentation and testing scenarios
- Work with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain strong customer service values
WHAT ARE WE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR:
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- English on at the least B2 level
-Previous experience using SAP SuccessFactors is a plus
Our package includes:
- Opportunity to acquire a well-recognized expertise on the market in an international and successful IT services company
- Excellent working environment in dynamic and intercultural teams - awarded Great Place to Work
- Outstanding career opportunities within the organization
- Attractive remuneration package
- 26 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours with home-office option
- Social package which includes additional medical insurance; multisport card; company events; food vouchers
- Office location in the heart of the city center
- Comprehensive training and development programs
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.