Regional Talent Acquisition Lead
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Are you a seasoned Recruitment Manager who wishes to contribute to the success of our Global HR Center of Excellence in Sofia? We encourage you to join us on the role of Regional Talent Acquisition Lead!
We seek an individual with strong business partnering and people development skills. This manager will work closely with the business leadership teams to build and execute against a long-term hiring strategy for our BTN (Benelux and Nordics) and Iberia based business teams. In this role you will lead a group of 10-15 recruiters working on candidate placement, process improvement, and business stakeholder satisfaction. A successful manager will develop a collaborative team environment and easily contribute to a service-oriented culture that celebrates team and individual wins.
- Build, engage, lead and develop a team of high-performing recruiters in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines and formal tracking process to measure and manage progress
- Develop and execute plans to identify and drive efficiency improvements that enable delivery of hiring goals
- Drive sourcing capability and capacity across the team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while using all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of technical roles
- Work heavily with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to recruiting
- Typically 5-7 years related people management experience in a technology company
- Broad human resources and IT recruitment knowledge is essential
- Experience building, mentoring and performance managing a team of technical recruiters.
- Experience developing recruiting hiring plans and building data driven recruiting reports
- Advanced market knowledge across BTN and Iberia
- Proven ability to work optimally at scale and ensure delivery of multiple projects
- Strong eye for business, quantitative analysis skills and experience working with large, complex organizations during periods of growth and change
- Proficiency in English. Spanish is considered as an advantage.
Joining a truly international team, our package includes:
- Opportunity to acquire a well-recognized expertise on the market in an international and successful IT services company
- Excellent working environment in dynamic and intercultural teams - awarded Great Place to Work
- Outstanding career opportunities within the organization
- Attractive remuneration package
- 26 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours with home-office option
- Office location in the heart of the city center
- Comprehensive training and development programs
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top