Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We're looking for offensive security professional to join our Red Team with a goal of supporting continuous improvement of Atos security posture. You will be tasked to continuously identify, develop, execute and report on technical security assessments for Atos internal needs. You will be facing multitude of environments, systems and applications globally. You will be expected to find your way in a complicated, constantly changing and diverse environment.
What is ahead of you?
- Preparing and executing technical security assessments
- Interfacing with architects and CSOs to constantly shape the assessments scope
- Cooperating with the Blue Team to improve their processes and detection capabilities
- Cooperating with Threat Intelligence team to create pragmatic and probable test scenarios that resemble real attacks
- Writing comprehensive assessment reports and providing recommendations
- Finding weakness in systems, applications and processes
- Maintaining comprehensive attack simulation framework
- Preparing technical and process documentation
- Running adhoc scans, sometimes using custom built tools, for emerging critical vulnerabilities
- Building and enhancing Red Team wiki and toolset
We wish from you :
- 5+ years of experience in red team or as a pentester
- OSCP or other offensive certificate is a plus
- English B2 or better
- Necessary technical and communication skills needed in the responsibilities listed above
- Ability to modify and script around existing tools
- You don't have to be an expert at exploit development level but we need you to be persistent and resourceful
- You must be eligible for security clearance
- We need candidates to be truly proactive and capable to solve problems with minimal guidance
How do we work:
- Full-time contract of employment
- It's a normal 8h 5d a week
- remote work possible
How will we make your life easier and happy?
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you form a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
Please, attach your CV in English.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.