Recruitment Business Partner
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos Sofia has been announced to be one of the three HR Centers of Excellence worldwide. For the past one year, the center has been growing, becoming the largest HR hub in Bulgaria covering EMEA and currently employing over 100 HR skilled professionals in the areas of recruitment, workforce management, learning and development (L&D), compensation and benefits, payroll and personnel administration.
Do you want to be part of our journey and have the chance to create a real impact? We encourage you to join us on the position of Recruitment Business Partner and help us foster healthy, effective recruitment teams capable of achieving Atos' ambitious goals.
The position holder will act as the face of Talent Acquisition across Western Europe providing consultative recruitment services and guidance to all business groups. He/she will be the mediator between the business and the recruitment teams, collaborating closely with the wider HR community to identify, pool and engage the best talent to join our company.
- Act as a strategic, consultative business partner and collaborator working closely with recruitment teams and business leaders to understand critical initiatives and future needs across the organization
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain influential partnerships with hiring teams to build engaged, high-performing teams
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and their implementation
- Partner effectively with different HR groups including Workforce management, L&D, Employee and Labor Relations, Recruitment, HR Services, and Compensation to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Keep an eye on all hiring, including subcontractor conversions, intern conversions, external and internal hiring
- Support internal and global hiring initiatives
- Proven experience in IT Recruitment will be a big advantage
- Expertise in building trusting relationships with leaders at all levels
- Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to balance multiple tasks
- Superior client service skills and experience working with large, complex organizations during periods of growth and change
- Outstanding communication skills - clear, concise and persuasive communicator, able to effectively engage the attention of executive partners, and articulate complex arguments in a polished and professional manner
- Proficiency in English
Reasons to join:
- Opportunity to acquire a well-recognized expertise on the market in an internationally successful IT services company
- Excellent working environment in dynamic and intercultural teams - awarded Great Place to Work
- Very strong and recognized brand appearance
- Outstanding career opportunities within the organization
- Flexible working hours with home-office option
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top