Quantum Computing Consulting Expert (H/F)
- Les Clayes-sous-Bois, France
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Atos is a global leader inHigh Performance Computing, AI &Quantum Computing.
To support our development in Quantum Computing we are hiring a Quantum Computing ConsultingExpert.
Role & Missions :
- Deliver high-level consulting services around Quantum Computing business use cases
- Become a trusted advisor for Atos' customers worldwide
- Address customers' business challenges through the usage of Quantum Computing technologies and paradigms
- Analyse the business pains of the customers and define appropriate resolution paths
- Manage the implementation of the recommended approach
- Train our cistomers in programming Quantum Computers using Atos' solutions
- Support the expansion of the Atos Quantum business
- Evangelize Atos experts on Quantum Computing
- As an Atos expert, share vision and knowledge with Atos customers and attend Reference Workshops
The position can be based in Paris region: Les Clayes-sous-bois (78), Bruyères le Châtel (91)or in the Alps: Grenoble (38).
Your profile :
Master's degree or PhD level, you have significant experience in the field of Quantum Computing.
You already have a strong knowledge of existing quantum algorithms such as
- Variational algorithms (VQE, QAOA, ...)
- Quantum Machine Learning (QML)
- Other well-known algorithms such as Shor's, Grover's, Quantum Phase Estimation (QPE), ...
A knowledge of a specific vertical industry would be much appreciated
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top