Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
For our offices in Milan, Rome and Naples, and within the Business & Platform Solutions (B&PS) organization of Atos Italia, we're looking for Business Intelligence & Analytics Senior Consultants and Architects with a solid background in Qlik Sense/Qlik View and Qlik Nprinting.
The candidate will rule architecture definition, analysis, development and implementation of architectures and applications with Microsoft Qlik Sense as a core technology.
The role provides:
- Final product quality responsibility;
- Key users direct interaction;
- Delivery setup, management and implementation;
- Solution design covering both functional, applicative and technological aspects.
It is also important to demonstrate the distinctive capabilities to manage relationships in a multidisciplinary context (Business and Technologies).
The preferential selection criteria are:
- Same role in the consultancy industry for at least 4 years;
- Post graduate master or MBA in statistics and/or business intelligence.
Main business analytics required competences are:
- Business requirements gathering from final users to design analytical models;
- Data source analysis working with client IT department;
- Feasibility studies and analysis development aimed at achieving business objectives;
- Data analysis and profiling adopting descriptive and information discovery techniques;
- Design and implementation of multidimensional analytical models;
- Presentation layer design according to best practices and market standard depending on the specific context (reporting, dashboarding, balance scorecarding, data mining, etc.);
Technological and architectural skills are also required, such as:
- Data base management and design according to weel known standards (specifically relational/SQL and multimensional/MOLAP-MDX);
- Data integration and warehousing architectures;
- Reporting and Business Intelligence technicalities and methodologies;
- Strong competences on Qlik Sense.
As a plus predictive analytics, data mining and machine learning skills are also appreciated.
- Analytical mindset, problem solving oriented;
- Strong communication and team work attitude;
- Customer oriented;
- Passion for innovation and information technology.
- Italian mother tongue, English: good knowledge, written and spoken.
- Technical degree (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or Business statistics.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.