Qlik Sense Senior Consultant
- Milan, Italy
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For our offices in Milan, Rome and Naples, and within the Business & Platform Solutions (B&PS) organization of Atos Italia, we're looking for Business Intelligence & Analytics Senior Consultants and Architects with a solid background in Qlik Sense.
The candidate will rule architecture definition, analysis, development and implementation of architectures and applications with Microsoft Qlik Sense as a core technology.
The role provides:
- Final product quality responsibility;
- Key users direct interaction;
- Delivery setup, management and implementation;
- Solution design covering both functional, applicative and technological aspects.
It is also important to demonstrate the distinctive capabilities to manage relationships in a multidisciplinary context (Business and Technologies).
The preferential selection criteria are:
- Same role in the consultancy industry;
- Post graduate master or MBA in statistics and/or business intelligence.
Main business analytics required competences are:
- Business requirements gathering from final users to design analytical models;
- Data source analysis working with client IT department;
- Feasibility studies and analysis development aimed at achieving business objectives;
- Data analysis and profiling adopting descriptive and information discovery techniques;
- Design and implementation of multidimensional analytical models;
- Presentation layer design according to best practices and market standard depending on the specific context (reporting, dashboarding, balance scorecarding, data mining, etc.);
Technological and architectural skills are also required, such as:
- Data base management and design according to weel known standards (specifically relational/SQL and multimensional/MOLAP-MDX);
- Data integration and warehousing architectures;
- Reporting and Business Intelligence technicalities and methodologies;
- Strong competences on Qlik Sense.
As a plus predictive analytics, data mining and machine learning skills are also appreciated.
- Analytical mindset, problem solving oriented;
- Strong communication and team work attitude;
- Customer oriented;
- Passion for innovation and information technology.
- Italian mother tongue, English: good knowledge, written and spoken.
- Technical degree (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or Business statistics.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top