Project Manager with German or English
- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What you will be responsible for:
- Lead internal and external IT software development projects from beginning to the end;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Support project acquisitions and business case developments - support sales and bid management teams, coordinate of project requirements analysis and quotations;
- Initiate and set up projects in line with Atos Project Management, Software delivery and Service transition methods;
- Develop full-scale project plans;
- Build and manage Project Teams (recruit, develop work plans, coordinate team and sub-team activities);
- Actively follow delivery phase of the project, ensuring proper communication within the team, monitor progress and quality of work delivered;
- Communicate with project stakeholders, manage expectations on project deliverables;
- Manage and monitor project constraints - schedule, scope and costs;
- Monitor and report project performance, progress and risk status;
- Record and promote experience acquired in the project;
- Travel to customer locations;
What we require:
- Master's degree preferably in area of IT technologies;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Project Manager;
- Demonstrated track record in delivering IT projects in International environment;
- Good technical knowledge across various IT areas;
- Strong practical knowledge of common project management methods and standards (PMI PMBOK®, SCRUM, AGILE PM), PMP® certification preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills, ability to effectively maintain relationship with stakeholders using remote tools;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and/or German.
What we offer:
- You will improve your qualifications by: individual development plans, budget for development activities, internal and external trainings, the opportunity to participate in conferences and gain international certification.
- We will look after you with a private medical package that includes dentist.
- We support your new-year resolutions with Multisport and OK System cards. If you build a team of sport enthusiasts, you will also get additional funding.
- Do you need new glasses? We will give you 600 PLN reimbursement for buying one.
- You will receive a guaranteed pool of points to be used for shopping, concert tickets or fulfilling other dreams.
- Every month we will subsidize commuting.
- Do you want to improve your language skills? Please, do so with us.
- You will do good in the world by helping others thanks to CSR actions.
- You will have an extra vacation for significant moments.
- We will celebrate and have fun during company parities.
- We will build together a positive work culture
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top