Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The role of the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is a critical and complex delivery management role within Atos, serving as the nexus for a varied combination of accountabilities and responsibilities. As the leader accountable for Client delivery in a delivery matrix organization, the SDM role requires (pro-) active leadership skills and execution discipline to ensure an integrated end to end (E2E) service is delivered to our clients. In their role, the SDM assures that the key areas of service delivery management are covered: 1) Client Delivery Quality, Satisfaction and Governance; 2) Compliance, Security and Risk Management; 3) Cost Management; and 4) Community building (external and internal).
- Demonstrate effective and timely Communication internally and externally
- Provide Client Delivery Leadership to the delivery team and client
- Ensure proper focus by the delivery team on Compliance & Security
- Active involvement and review in Handover to Production for new/changed services
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction is at the heart of our daily delivery
- Establish and foster a continuous Service Improvement culture
- Active Cost Management to deliver on financial commitments
- Drive Risk Management behaviors to ensure proper focus on operational risk
- Ensure services are delivered according to expected levels of Delivery Quality
- Lead Service Level Management reviews, report generation and performance management to SLAs
- Monitor, review and identify improvement to achieve E2E Service Integration quality
- Minimum 8 years of Infrastructure Services Service Delivery Management or Project Management experience;
- Preferably experienced in Insurance sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- PMP certification required
- Experience in Project management tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.)
- Experience in Project financials management
- Preferably previous experience in Transition and Transformation of projects
- License Degree in Computer, Software or Electronics Engineering or master's degree in information technology related programs
- Customer Focus; Professional Ethics; Team Work; Effective Communication; Leadership
- No restriction to travel
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.