- Lytham St Annes, United Kingdom
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Are you passionate about leading and delivering change? Are you an experienced project manager able to effectively deliver both IT and non IT changes?
We have a 12- month Fixed Term Contract opportunity working on our Aegon Protection account.
Our Change function exists to deliver controlled, effective change to enable the delivery of an efficient customer-focused service for our Aegon client and their protection customers. We have an extensive portfolio of change which spans a re-platforming programme, market and regulatory change, proposition and customer service improvements, small change and IT "business as usual" change. The individual projects vary in size and complexity but all require the ability to safely deliver and embed change (IT and non IT) in a complex, regulated, operational environment. The successful project manager will manage 1 or 2 larger projects or a number of smaller projects within the change portfolio.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Successful delivery to time, scope, quality and budget
- Effective stakeholder management across internal customer services, IT, client and third parties
- Effective resource management
- Timely production of deliverables, project planning and risk and issue management including appropriate escalations
- Effective identification and tracking of project dependencies
- Effective communication throughout the project lifecycle
- Provision of appropriate progress updates to the client, project sponsor, project working/steering groups, through both formal and informal channels
- Adherence to departmental standards, project management methodology, company policies and audit proceses
- Effective management of project finances including accurate project forecasting and tracking of actuals vs forcasts
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you'll need a rich combination of experience, proven skills and personal attributes. See below to find out if you're the person we're looking for.
The role isUK-wide but will now require occasional travel, and post-pandemic potentially regular travel (2 days a week) to Lytham St Annes in Lancashire.
Skills we can't do without:
- A strong track record of successful project delivery with demonstrable experience of delivering both IT and Business Change projects
- Demonstrable experience of managing project plans, risks, issues and dependencies and managing budgets of £500K+
- Ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects and priorities in parallel
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to interact in both a technical IT environment and an operational customer services environment
- Resilience and ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong leadership skills
Skills we'd like:
- Experience in delivering change in financial services, regulated environment
- Prince II practitioner accreditation or equivalent
- Some knowledge or experience of Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in an applications environment.
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a fantastic range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 25 days' annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive stakeholder pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What's more, we really value your progress and it's a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximise your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Getting to know Atos
You can look forward to joining a global powerhouse in digital transformation. We have 120,000 employees in 73 countries and an annual revenue of €13 billion. We are also number one in Europe regarding Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, providing end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business applications and Digital Workplace solutions through our Digital Transformation Factory. Additionally, we provide transactional services through Worldline, Europe's leader in the payment industry. Our group is also the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games and operate under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline.
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top