- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- Act as technical owner of the IT/SAP solutions in the area/areas of responsibility;
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation;
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables;
- Manage several projects in parallel (multi-project management);
- Vendor coordination during projects execution;
- Work proactively with customers and maintain relationships with stakeholders;
- Establish a working atmosphere as part of the project delivery process, which supports team work and knowledge sharing;
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in leading IT projects with specific experience and knowledge with SAP
- Strong project management skills, knowledge and experience with new technology projects, (PMP PMI certificate is considered as an advantage)
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- University Degree in IT;
- Advanced knowledge of English
Some of our employee benefits include:
- On Target bonus
- Additional paid leave
- Daily food allowance
- Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
- Flex hours
- Home office
- Discount for sports cards
- Learning Hub
- Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Back to top