Procurement Support Analyst
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions! The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. We are SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space! Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the IT space.
The Procurement Support Analyst will:
- Process Customer Purchase Requests against SLA;
- Support customer queries relating to purchasing ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Contribute to improvements for efficient and effective purchasing processes and systems;
- Maintain relationships with relevant customers;
- Ensure the relevant engagement of the Procurement Managers and other colleagues;
- Manage the production and distribution of supplier quotations in response from the Business Clients;
- Use and track progress of quotes on a ticketing system;
- Use preferred local and global suppliers where appropriate;
- Perform trend analysis on common requirements and requests.
Interested? Here are the essential skills we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year previous purchasing, administration, customer service or sales experience preferred;
- High Level of written and spoken English and/or Italian/German/Dutch/French;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, customers, colleagues and subordinates;
- Ability to plan and manage own workload effectively, to progress issues and queries, escalating when necessary;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deal professionally with conflict;
- Demonstrates leadership potential;
- MS Office skills essential, particularly MS Excel.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of purchasing processes and systems;
- Reporting skills.
The position will be in our office in Bydgoszcz.
We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, relocation bonus (according to the internal procedures), private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programs also available.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are crafted to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them outstanding. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top