Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Job title: PRISMA Engineer
Atos is a leader in the digital services and outsourcing market place, with a global presence and client base. Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games. Atos Big Data & Cyber Security (BDS) solutions and services focus on delivering Managed Cyber Security Services to Atos customers and clients. As a trusted partner with wide ranging service capabilities, BDS helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire BDS portfolio of managed cyber security, consulting, solutions, and services, uniquely distinguishes Atos BDS from other companies in the industry.
In this role you will need to be a technical expert in Information Security who is fully qualified and an individual contributor, who will need to:
• Excellent verbal and technical writing skills, as well as the ability to effectively convey information security concepts and requirements to a non-technical audience, including both internal and client-facing engagements.
• Assists in defining processes to carry out all security operations functions.
• Provides data for operational metrics and progress reports.
• Follow up with site administrators for status on non-compliant platforms and maintain any necessary exception documentation.
• Track projects and coordinate amongst various groups to drive issues to completion.
• Manage work to achieve financial targets and timelines effectively
• Experience in install/maintain/support/diagnose of Remote Access/End User VPN Solutions
• Experience in install/maintain/support/diagnose of SaaS filtering and security solutions
• Experience in the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance Cloud Remote Access Solutions (Palo Alto Prisma RA, ZScaler Remote Access)
• Experience working with Panorama and Palo Alto Solutions
• Configuration and maintenance of security solution policies and filters.
• Perform database maintenance on IDS/IPS management consoles
• Maintain/update documentation, as well as, document exceptions to standards.
• Provides timely and adequate response to threats/alerts, including off-hour support.
• The ability to assess security events to drive to a resolution.
• Minimum 4 years' experience with perimeter security solutions (NGFW, Web Filters, RA VPNs_.
• Extensive knowledge of different security threats.
• Strong understanding of core Internet protocols and applications.
• Preferred Security Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCNA/CCNP Security, ZScaler, Palo Alto
• Network engineering knowledge
• Strong, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to execute with a sense of urgency
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas