Presales Principal Consultant SAP S/4HANA (m/f/d)
- Dusseldorf, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
For our SAP Practice we are looking for a Principal Consultant with 7+ years of project experience in the SAP project business. In this exciting position, you will advise our national and international customers, support them in strategy development for the future IT landscape and in the transformation of IT applications.
Your focus will be on consultative selling and the active placement of the Atos portfolio with our existing and new customers. As part of the presales and sales process, they work with our customers to design the process design and IT architecture of the customer solution, support the preparation of quotations and hand them over to the implementation team.
- Highly qualified and independent consulting as well as the conception of business processes and their modelling in the area of SAP S/4HANA with consideration of integration aspects within SAP ERP as well as cross-platform SAP for (inter-) national customers.
- The focus is on a holistic approach, from the professional evaluation of the alternative solutions, the responsible preparation of cost estimates and quotations, to the planning and implementation of the technical S/4HANA solution and the presentation of the proposed architecture to the customer at CxO level.
- Proactive generation of business opportunities and technical responsibility for presales activities in cooperation with the sales department
- Independent and cross-project coordination as well as presentation of decision templates for the design of processes and target architectures at management level
- Management of national or international projects as well as sub-projects including the technical coordination of teams. Responsibility for project planning, controlling and completion to the satisfaction of our customers and within the framework of the required standards, methods and tools.
- Cooperation with internal and external contacts at management level as well as offshore specialists
- Knowledge transfer, coaching and / or training Atos internally and with customers
- Identification, testing and implementation of new methods and tools in your own department
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business informatics, computer science with several years of work experience, alternatively completed IT vocational training with many years of work experience
- Extensive professional and project experience (~7 years) in consulting SAP business processes and extensive (~4 years) experience in S/4 HANA and SAP cloud solutions (e.g. Ariba, IBP, etc.)
- Knowledge of IoT platforms, as well as UI5 and Fiori desirable
- Experience in the Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Energy, Electronic or Healthcare industries and knowledge of business interrelationships and business processes
- You have many years of experience in the creation of business concepts, implementation in process design and configuration.
- Experience in project management and team leadership.
- German and English language skills, business fluent in spoken and written
- Personally, you are convincing through your leadership ability and your ability to work in a team. Holistic, networked, solution-oriented thinking is one of your strengths. You are communicative, think entrepreneurially, act responsibly and are customer-oriented.
- Pro-active consulting attitude and willingness to travel internationaly
This position must be filled at the locations Düsseldorf or Berlin.
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
The location is Berlin or Düsseldorf.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives
Back to top