Presales Consultant Cyber Security (m/w/d)
- Berlin, Germany
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Presales Consultant Cyber Security (m/f/d)
You'll have the following tasks:
- Advising the Atos sales units on the positioning of our Cyber Security portfolio & the identification of relevant stakeholders within our clients' organisation
- Content development of customer-specific cyber security roadmaps or business planning together with sales and client management
- Building a trusted relationship with customers as a Trusted Advisor for Cyber Security; identifying and analyzing customer challenges and specific technical and business requirements; proposing customer-specific solutions, starting with the selection of technologies and products, through solution scoping, to the business case, including a TCO and ROI analysis, to create the highest possible customer satisfaction
- Translating requirements and proposed solutions into concrete service packages; representing the client and his requirements in the bidding process within Atos; responding to calls for tender and preparing client specific offers and value propositions
- Implementation of strategic lighthouse projects in terms of content and business as well as proof of concepts (PoC) and proof of values (PoV)
To fulfill these tasks you will have the following responsibilities:
- Generating follow-up projects, new projects and new customers with reference to several Cyber Security Portfolio Element(s) in close cooperation with the responsible sales departments
- Establishment/expansion and targeted maintenance of an internal and extensive customer network with deep, easily accessible customer relationships up to management level
- Responsible for the entire offering process across multiple elements of the Cyber Security Portfolio, addressing the customer's business and technical requirements and ensuring that the overall solution strategy is tailored to the customer's business and technical needs
- Collaboration in the definition of the cyber security portfolio for cross-market and market-specific solutions and services in cooperation with the Cyber Security Offering and Partner Management
- Planning and publication of internal and external publications in the field of cyber security
- Representation of Atos in relevant industry and customer working groups in one or more market segment(s) as well as planning and execution of lectures at trade fairs
- Responsibility for the implementation of cyber security projects based on relevant methods / technologies; independent selection, customer-specific adaptation and further development of methods in the overall context of complex organizations
- Analysis of technical and business requirements in the field of cyber security, also at the management level of the customer (CISO/CTO/CIO/...)
- Analysis of existing weaknesses and the specific threat situation of the customer; development of effective measures to increase the security level
- Analysis and definition of solution approaches and concept development for the implementation of technical and business requirements (e.g. in a cyber security roadmap or in a cyber security program or projects)
- Coordination and guidance of large project teams (<=20 team members) in the field of cyber security (cross-competence center)
- Technical lectures or project presentations at the customer's premises up to management level (CISO/CTO/CIO/...) and at public events (e.g. trade fairs)
- Technical contributions and responsibility for the contents of a knowledge and results database in the field of cyber security
- Completed university education (Bachelor or comparable) with many years of professional experience in the field of cyber security
- Broad, several years of specialist know-how in the field of cyber security
- Proven success in presales and/or consulting in the area of cyber security
- Know-How in: Value-Selling Methodology, Standards and Methods for Opportunity and Proposal Management
- High customer orientation, entrepreneurial spirit, intuition, communication and team skills, high result and quality orientation
- Independent, self-reliant, structured way of working.
- FluentGerman and Englishin written and spoken form.
In case of equal qualifications severely disabled applicants will be favoured. The position is equally aimed at both genders.
Please be aware that we can only consider applications which are complete (i.e. including cover letter, resume and references) and submitted through our online application platform.
Please call Vladina Zlatkova at +49 89 7007 13038 if you have any questions regarding the position.
We are looking forward to your application!
Back to top