Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
- Planning, designing, managing and executing automated software tests of applications
- Fully remote work possibility
- Creation and execution of scenarios related to performance and scalability
- Designing and developing performance frameworks
- Collecting and reporting key performance metrics
- System performance measurement to improve our software
- Analyzing and reporting test results
How does it sound so far?
Signs of success
To be successful in this role, you'll have the ability to tackle complex problems and work in dynamic environment. Being self-reliant with good interpersonal skills will surely help you reach your goals!
At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
Skills we can't do without:
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation domain
- 1+ year of experience as Performance Test Engineer
- Experience with load testing
- Experience in REST/Soap API testing
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and relational databases
- Understanding structured test methods and processes
- Good level of English language
Skillswe believe are nice to have:
- German language
- ISTQB Foundation Certification
- Experience with Maven, Ansible, Cucumber, Docker, Postman, Jenkins, Kafka, Scala, Linux, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, NoSQL
- Attractive salary package
- Outstanding private medical care,
- Life insurance
- Benefits program - shopping, theatre, cinema
- Personal development and training programs, including (but not limited to) soft skills trainings, language courses, internal and external technology and tools trainings
- Work for a company that holds the title "Best Pace to Work"
- Participation in the international IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
- Working together on discovering and utilizing the latest tools, systems and methodologies at variety of projects for various markets
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.