Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz
Day to day activities:
- Answering to all requests in a constructive way via phone and mail
- Reviewing and correcting issued PRs (i.e. checking correctness of chosen finance type, catalogues etc.)
- Transferring approved PRs to Nessie to generate PO
- Sending POs to vendors via mail, B2B platform depending on the vendor
- Providing trainings for the users if necessary
- Respecting the SLA
- Cooperating with relevant country buyer
- Answering questions of vendors on a general level.
- English B2
- French B1
both languages fluently required.
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- Accuracy, passion,
- Ability to work in an international community,
- Assertiveness, diplomacy, clarity.
- remote work
- private medical care incl. dental care
- training and development programs
- learning foreign languages
- private life and travel insurance
- MyBenefit System
- worldwide career opportunities.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr.