Oracle SOA Suite Engineer
- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Employee in this position is a high-level qualified person with an extensive working knowledge linked Oracle SOA suite. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for deployment, configuration, problem solving, optimizations, operation and specific technical support of products interworking with the developed Platforms, bespoke Software and supporting products such as monitoring and reporting tools. You will take part in product evaluations and contribute in complex change impact assessment. Activities performance related to analysis, design writing and publication of detailed technical documentation will be among your core duties.
How does it sound so far?
Desired knowledge and skills:
- High-level qualifications and expert knowledge of at least one market leading ESB/SOA and tools related to all backplane components.
- Long proven experience in profiling and tuning complex information systems and services.
- Capacity to evaluate technical issues in architectures
- Outstanding reasoning, analytical, design, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting reports.
- Understanding and capability to apply security measures, configurations current standards, practices and technology.
- Ability of working in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting, experience in team working, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other fields and functions.
At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks may be required.
Skills we can't do without!
- Oracle SOA suite (or any other leading Service Oriented Architecture) o Oracle Service Bus (OSB) o Oracle Web Service Manager (OWSM)
- Elastic Stack (ELK) including APM module for Logging, Auditing and Reporting (Kibana)
- APM and E2E monitoring.
- Experience in Confluent distribution of Kafka as Message buffering/queuing.
- Experience as a software developer or software integration engineer
- Good knowledge of Polish and English in spoken and writing.
Skills we believe are nice to have!
- Oracle Service Registry (OSR)
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD)
- Oracle Identity manager (OIM)
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and monitoring agents
- Axway Gateway
- Experience with Unix/Linux in a multi-domain environment including shell scripting.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top