Nexthink Service Coordinator
- Bydgoszcz, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
- SPOC for the Customer, Account and Ops Head for EUCA service
- Accountable for on-going EUCA operations for the customer service monitoring, investigations and remediation plans preparation/execution pre-emptive ticket approval,
- Validation of reactive and pre-emptive investigations, quality check (Sufficient problem information and justification for creating a ticket);
- Scheduling and controlling daily workload, based on a pool of qualified Analysts; (backlog monitoring, workload monitoring, ticket priority and KPIs);
- Ensuring all the pre-emptive ticket proposals are accurately communicated internally and shared with SDM to ensure customer approval
- Supporting identification of the correct Tower/Service line/support group that should address problem resolution (via SPOC/TSM contacts); Ensuring activities are ticketed, assigned and recorded as required.
- Overseeing EUCA service production plan, based on Change & Maintenance Calendars (CMC), forecasts and historical data;
- Accountable for maintenance of Customer Nexthink infrastructure, release management, capacity management etc.
- Accountable for EUCA reporting produced for Customer and Account team; Tracks & traces monitoring tasks, reactive and pre-emptive investigations, technician workload for supported customers
- Supports long term resource planning in terms of required skills and quantity of staff based on adequate workload forecasting
- Accountable for quality of activities executed by EUCA team;
- University degree and some experience in IT environments
- Excellent verbal and written English (B2+);
- Strong communication skills,
- Proactive business-oriented attitude to achieve agreed targets
- Creativity in resolving issues in a timely manner; escalating if required
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team;
- Working knowledge of Processes Management frameworks such as ITIL v3 (certification not required, but is a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple high priority efforts/competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities; assertiveness
- High motivation for self-development
- Knowledge of MS Windows 7, 8 and 10 platforms' administration aspects
- Experience with administration & troubleshooting of Microsoft System Center Suite applications and tools, especially SCCM
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Nexthink are highly appreciated
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top