Network Service Engineer with German
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Your future responsibilities:
- Service ticket handling;
- Hotline support via telephone and email;
- Provide partnership when system tests are performed;
- Energetically provide trainings and workshops for customers and service staff;
- Collaborate closely with customers and other levels of support;
- Provide root cause analysis of technical problems, so as consulting and planning of implementation when vital;
- Build and maintain knowledge management assets.
Job Requirements for this role include:
- Technical university degree or a similar qualification;
- Full professional proficiency in German and English;
- Knowledge in IT or in Telecommunications area;
- Experience in fixing network devices (CISCO, Extreme Networks);
- Very good analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Great teammate with validated experience in solving problems and making decisions.
We will consider as a strong advantage:
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate(CCNA) certification or above
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package that includes: health insurance, food and taxi vouchers, stores, restaurants and sport centers discounts; parking space.
- Extensive training programs in the following areas: IT Service Management Processes and tools, Networking fundamentals, Operating Systems, Telecommunications and VoIP.
- Flexible working schedule
- Up to 15% work from home opportunities.
- A great office location close to a metro station.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top