- Wroclaw, Poland
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Job Advert Details
Employee in this position is a professional specialized on network management and network administration. As member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- network administration operations and changes on the production platforms
- answering and resolving technical requests
- providing network expertise, infrastructure design and technical proposals according to the strategy, standards and process of the company
- automating of certain operational procedures
You will work with technologies like: Cisco Nexus , Checkpoint Firewalls, F5 load balancers , IOS, switching, HP switching in constantly evolving environment.
To be suitable for the role an ability to solve complex problems and effective communication in ENGLISH is required. At initial stage of a project traveling to West European or Nordic countries for couple of weeks could be required.
- Good skills in IP networking
- Practical knowledge of Cisco Nexus switches and HP switches
- Experience with F5 load balancing
- Experience working with Check Point Firewalls
- Proficient English skills
- Reliability and precision at work
- Team spirit.
- Experience in field of Linux/UNIX systems (RH,CentOS, FreeBSD)
- Shell scripting
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top