.NET (Core) Developer
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using .NET and / or .NET Core framework. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions such as SQL Server or Oracle Database , Microsoft Azure Storage Solutions, etc.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of .NET (.NET Core) framework
- Proficient in C# language with a good knowledge of the ecosystem
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Databases
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
Back to top