- Milan, Italy
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
- Develop the necessary application components (programs) and data structures as defined by the technical specifications and under the guidance of the Senior Developer.
- Produce components for automating unit testing of the programs developed, in accordance with the methodologies used.
- General knowledge of the required architectures, DBMSs and operational environments.
- Knowledge of the required environments, languages and development and programming tools.
- Knowledge of the techniques for the execution and implementation of unit and system tests.
- In-depth knowledge of the object-oriented language programming language.
- How to define a flow on Mulesoft
- How to build a Mulesoft project
- How to deploy a Mulesoft project
- How to Debug a Mulesoft project
- Basic knowledge of Mulesoft connector
- Retrieve and publish data using a Web Service connector for SOAP web services
- Retrieve and publish data using a REST service (HTTP or a REST Connector)
- How to retrieve data from a Database using the Database connector
- How to create an SQL queries for the Database connector
- List, read and write remote files (using the FTP connector) or local files (using the File connector)
- Basic knowledge of the JMS connector to publish and listen for JMS messages
- Basic knowledge of the Kafka connector to publish and listen for message
- Basic knowledge of the Magento connector or Mule Magento API to publish and listen for message
- Basic knowledge of the Salesforce connector to publish and listen for message
- How to transform data using DataWeave
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Back to top