Microsoft O365 lead
- Larkhall, United Kingdom
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven expert Microsoft Architects that personally own and deliver elements from a set of Architect-oriented services focused on assessing current and future needs for Atos customers with a focus on Microsoft products. You will have an opportunity to develop into broader Microsoft technologies. Moreover, Atos has a variety of technical platform expertise, including SAP, Oracle, Open source, Salesforce.
The UK Microsoft Practice is part of a Global practice - You'll be fully involved and provide leadership at the global level. We hold regular sessions with Microsoft Peat teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
This is a full time permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
The role will require regular travel to client sites as needed by the business.
The Office 365 Lead provides architectural support to an account's Lead Architect in directly engaging with customers. responsibilities include:
- co-operates with senior client, conducting investigations at a high level for IT strategy studies and feasibility studies to meet the customer stated requirements;
- takes responsibility for investigative work to seek effective business solutions,
- develops architectural views and migration option solutions,
- participates in pre-issue peer reviews and post-issue delivery reviews, utilising business experience and skills to assess and advise on the viability of alternatives,
- marries up technical limitations with operational realities;
- coordinates implementation through improvements in information systems, data management, processes/procedures, organisation and equipment;
- applies and monitors the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, e.g., TOGAF, BCS ES&A, and continuous process improvement;
- builds positive relationships with account and other Atos technical groups (offshore and onshore), ensures the customer and internal partners stay informed on progress and choices available to them throughout the lifecycle of a solution.
Alongside, and in parallel with, the assignment role, all Architects develop themselves and the Practice through training, knowledge sharing, contributing to collaborative forums and technical documentation repositories, building collateral, and desiring excellence in performance.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully defining and articulating solutions based on the entire Microsoft Office 365 platform, cloud, hybrid solutions with 'on premise' aspects, or on-premise messaging and collaboration.
- SC level Security Clearance is essential
- Your knowledge and experience should include many or all of the following:
- Successfully defining, delivering enterprise messaging and collaboration migrations to Cloud based strategies that embrace the entire Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise platform
- Business knowledge and context of the use and value of Office 365
- Articulation of Messaging, Communication and Collaboration and their business benefits
- Office 365, hybrid and on-premise commercials and their implications
- Email and content migration strategies and planning
- Exchange Online, Hybrid, Exchange Server
- SharePoint Online, Hybrid, SharePoint Server
- Skype for Business, Lync Server and/or Office Communications Server
- OneDrive, Yammer, Power BI and Delve
- Active Directory - Domain Services & Federation Services, Directory Synchronization to Azure AD
- Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Mobile Device Management solutions.
- Demonstrable successful experience in producing detailed component specifications from Business and/or IS systems architectures, taking into consideration the intended uses of the architectures as a whole, translating component specifications into detailed designs for implementation, as necessary using selected products, and where appropriate developing product short-lists and evaluation criteria for use in product selection with proven analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Willing to undertake UK-wide travel as required by the business.
- A good understanding of the commercial stages for Bid processes and RFC (Request For Change), along with experience of responding and delivering to CCNs (Change Control Notice).
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position.
- Degree level educated or equivalent
Our pride in offering dynamic solutions reaches further than our clients because we understand that our success comes from the heartbeat of our company; which is ultimately our people. We encourage those who may need a more agile approach to the structure of their working day to apply; we are always willing to discuss flexible options where we can.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Back to top