Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
We are looking for MES Consultant to be able to respond to our growing business in a multinational environment.
- Assist the team to analyze and improve production processes and information flows.
- Support our clients in achieving their business objectives in a factory-environment and translate these objectives into underlying production and business process improvements using the right IT solutions.
- Break down complex business requirements into functional requirement and development of common-reusable artifacts.
- Be a part of multi-national MES team and assist them in MES implementation activities related to design, configuration, testing and support.
- Create business flow diagrams including integrations with other systems such as ERP, PLM etc.
- 3+ years experience in software, system design and engineering related activities
- Experience in plant floor/manufacturing operations and integrations, (ERP, MES, PLM etc.)
- Knowledge in functional spesifications and common design methodologies
- Basic MES understanding as well as familiarity with modern methods / techniques / manufacturing standards such as BPMn, MEA, ISA-88, ISA-95 etc.
- SAP Manufacturing Suite (SAP ME and SAP MII), Siemens Simatic-IT, Wonderware, Dassault Apriso or OSIsoft PI or other recognized MES products' knowledge is preferrable
- Familiarity with Industry 4.0 and IoT concepts
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversational English is a must.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.