Atos is looking for a Marketing and Communications Trainee in the Netherlands!
About the Internship
This is a unique chance to develop your Marketing and Communications career in an international digital services company. To support our business growth ambition in the Netherlands, we are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic, and proactive Marketing and Communications Trainee with a hands-on mentality for an exciting and educational full-time internship for a minimum of five months to one-year.
Based in the Netherlands with the option to work at home and in the office, you will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager in the Netherlands. You will assist with a wide variety of local activities such as brand awareness marketing (employer branding) and communications campaigns, events, social media, website, collateral production, with your own defined tasks and responsibilities.
You will also become part of a dynamic, Northern Europe Marketing & Communications team spanning 10 countries within the Benelux, UK & Ireland, and the Nordics region. You will report to the Marketing and Communications Manager in the Netherlands.
- Supporting the Netherlands marketing and communications strategy and plan implementation.
- Supporting the Netherlands recruitment marketing (employer branding) strategy and plan implementation.
- Assisting in creating content for the employee journey and trying out new social media channels like Instagram (reel), TikTok, Spotify podcasts.
- Supporting all industry based and local brand awareness digital marketing campaigns including Olympic & Paralympic Games campaigns.
- Maintaining and updating the Atos Netherlands website and social media channels, promoting our social media Atos ambassador program.
- Supporting hands-on tasks in relation to event management - recruitment virtual events and face to face events.
- Working with our internal design agency to produce marketing and communications collateral.
- Writing and creating (video) content inEnglish and Dutch.
You are currently an HBO or WO student who is studying Communication, Marketing, HR, International Business, or a similar direction. Practical experience from a similar role or internship within the IT industry or B-2-B marketing preferable but not required. The sooner you will be able to start, the better!
We need someone with the capability keep their focus in a hectic, multifaceted environment. You are organized and can balance multiple projects on time.
Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You have very good communication skills.
- You have a creative mind, and you are a good organizer.
- You are a team player and able to work independently.
- You are proactive and not afraid to take charge.
- You are interested in working in an internationally oriented environment.
- You have a high interest in employer branding.
- You are proficient in the Dutch and English language verbal and written.
- Good understanding of Marketing and Communications and the tools related - online marketing experience preferred.
- Love to learn more about creating (video) content and exploring new channels.
- High flexibility and used to working on short time frame projects.
- Experienced user of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with WordPress, and social media platform tools/SEO.
- Love and dedication for social media, events, campaigns and results oriented.
What do we offer?
A phenomenal incentive to join the results-oriented Atos team and the market driven range of benefits that the company provides. As an intern in Atos, you will be part of an open and dynamic workplace where academic and personal development is high on the agenda. We offer exciting career possibilities in an international company. Knowledge sharing and a flexible work practice are part of Atos culture. We offer a monthly compensation.
We value our people and are committed to work-life balance!
- You can join our Summer BBQ or Christmas event to network and to get to know more colleagues in an informal setting.
- You will automatically join Young Atos (network for young employees under 35) for Fun, Engaging and Educational activities. You can decide per activity if you want to participate this is not mandatory. Some of the past activities were virtual cocktail workshop, climbing forest, ice-skating and for the educational part a decarbonization presentation.
- We also organise fun team meetings face to face and virtual.
- You have also the opportunity to take advantage of over 3000 learning and development online training to expand your knowledge.
Nice to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform exciting job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.